When you book online with Spitzbergen Reisen AS or one of its affiliated websites, you will be asked to provide information about the main passenger, i.e. name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In addition, you must provide the full names and dates of birth of all passengers traveling. This information will be used by us to assist us in processing your booking. In addition, your name and travel information will be shared with the airline and shipping companies if tickets are purchased. Please note that your information may also later be shared with certain government organizations if required by law.
As part of the booking transaction, we will (may) collect payment details from you, including your credit card details. Spitzbergen Reisen AS will only use this information to receive payment for the services provided and your credit card details will subsequently be removed from the server. On certain occasions we will contact you by phone to confirm these details. Spitzbergen Reisen AS will never request your payment details by email and we urge you not to send such information by email.
All personal information provided over the Internet is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure your privacy and secure transmission. Your information is stored on secure file servers protected by industry standard firewalls. Data is backed up on secondary servers and tape backups. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +47 9011 37 54 to inquire about the details we hold about you.
We may use your personal information to:.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- Provide you with services purchased through our website.
- To send statements and invoices to you and to collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- to send you our newsletter and other news about Svalbard Reisen AS that may be of that may be of interest to you, if you have signed up to receive such Information by email or other means. (You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time)..
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you in connection with the Website.
- keep the Website secure.
- Keep the Website secure and prevent fraud.
Spitzbergen Reisen AS will only share personal information with third parties when necessary to make a booking.
Spitzbergen Reisen AS has a newsletter service that requires your email address to subscribe. Your email address will only be used for marketing useful information about the services and offers of Spitzbergen Reisen AS. We will not rent, sell or share your email address with any third party. You can unsubscribe from our email service at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com or directly (below) at the newsletter using the unsubscribe function.
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information you provide to us.
All personal information you provide to us over the Internet is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and additionally by password and firewall protection.
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user information confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser and allow us to record your preferences when you visit the website. They may also be used to track your repeat visits to our websites..
We may use both "session cookies" and "persistent" cookies on the Website. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Permanent cookies (persistent cookies) remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or until they reach a certain expiration date..
We will use session cookies:.
- to learn how you navigate our website.
- to prevent fraud and enhance the security of the website.
We use Google Analytics to track the number of visitors and their behavior on our website..
- For system administration reasons, i.e., to resolve errors on the site.
- For planning purposes, i.e., to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and. To track the most visited destinations.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in Norwegian law that aims to protect the privacy of all citizens of Norway.
If you have a complaint or doubt regarding the use of your information or the "Policy", do not hesitate to contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your attention: data protection manager.
- Address: Postboks 75, 9171 Longyearbyen (Norway)
- Phone: +47 9011 37 54
We will respond to your inquiries and complaints within 30 days.
Last updated November 29, 2020